The Cancer Exercise Pilates Specialist® Advanced Qualification was created by Andrea Leonard, Founder and President of the Cancer Exercise Training Institute, and Jennifer Christophel, CETI Master Trainer. It is designed for Comprehensively Certified Pilates Teachers seeking to attain a higher level of mastery and work with cancer patients during and after cancer surgery and treatment and into survivorship.
Join Jennifer at Pilates on Tour – Chicago – October 16-17, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. for the inaugural launch.
Participants will gain a complete understanding of the entire cancer process from diagnosis and treatment to reconstruction and survivorship. Our unique and individualized programming will help to improve the patient’s ability to cope with the mental and physical stress following cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Our comprehensive program covers 26 types of cancer, as well as pediatrics, with
special emphasis on breast cancer and breast reconstruction. The Cancer
Exercise Training Institute has trained more health and fitness professionals
worldwide to become Cancer Exercise Pilates Specialists® than any other
How does the Cancer Exercise Pilates Specialist® Advanced Qualification Workshops and home study differ from other available cancer exercise training programs?
* Certificate of completion and 14 PMA CEC’s (live class only)
* We are the ONLY organization that emphasizes INDIVIDUALIZED programming. No two cancer patients are the same and their exercise program should be as individual as they are.
* Invaluable training and experience in assessment protocol, including goniometry to measure joint ROM, postural assessments and girth measurements to monitor for lymphedema.
* Ability to ask questions and have them answered in person, through email, phone, and blog.
* Workshop/webinar attendees receive 2-days of specialized training along with the four-module Cancer Exercise Specialist® Handbook (E-book)
* Open-book online examination to be taken at home within 90 days of the workshop/webinar or 180 days of purchase. We believe that the open-book nature of this examination simulates real life situations more closely than anxiety ridden, proctored, examination hall examinations.
* We offer professional development and continuing education as well as a video library for CETI Cancer Exercise Specialists exclusively.
* Receive a complimentary 2-year listing on our International Cancer Exercise Pilates Specialist® Directory-bringing clients to you.
* Purchase the Cancer Exercise Pilates Specialist® Advanced Qualification and receive a one year membership to the MedFit Network (value $169). The MedFit Network will help you reach new clients who are looking for fitness and allied health professionals with these skills – For New Members Only