Expand Your Skills as a Breast Cancer Recovery BOSU®Specialist™
“BOSU® training is about expanding movement capabilities, reshaping bodies, and strengthening minds. It’s about inserting thought into movement. Andrea has spent over two decades creating a cancer recovery program that embraces all of these aspects and more. Her program is without a doubt the most comprehensive and individualized program on the market.”
– David Weck, Inventor and Founder BOSU® Fitness, LLC and Creator of The WeckMethod ™
The Breast Cancer Recovery BOSU® Specialist™ Advanced Qualification was developed for health and fitness professionals seeking to attain a higher level of mastery and work with breast cancer patients during and after cancer surgery and treatment and into survivorship. Participants will gain a complete understanding of the entire breast cancer process from diagnosis and treatment to reconstruction and survivorship. Our unique and individualized programming will help to improve the patient’s ability to cope with the mental and physical stress following cancer diagnosis and treatment. Using the BOSU® Balance Trainer, participants will learn how to prescribe corrective exercises for muscle imbalances and range of motion deviations, as well as exercises to promote lymph drainage.
Here’s a sneak peek:
How does the Breast Cancer Recovery BOSU® Specialist™ Advanced Qualification differ from other available cancer exercise training programs?
* We are the ONLY organization that emphasizes INDIVIDUALIZED programming. No two cancer patients are the same and their exercise program should be as individual as they are.
* Invaluable training and experience in assessment protocol, including goniometry to measure joint ROM, postural assessments and girth measurements to monitor for lymphedema.
* Ability to ask questions and have them answered through email, phone, and blog.
* Open-book online examination to be taken within 180 days of purchase. We believe that the open-book nature of this examination simulates real life situations more closely than anxiety ridden, proctored, examination hall examinations.
* Private CES Facebook group for interaction with other specialists, news, case studies, updates, and more.
* We offer ongoing professional development and continuing education.
* Receive a complimentary 2-year listing on our International Cancer Exercise Specialist® Directory-bringing clients to you.
We offer CEU’s for ACE (2.2), NASM (1.9), NFPT (2.0), NSFA (26)