The Cancer Exercise Specialist® Advanced Qualification was developed for health and fitness professionals seeking to attain a higher level of mastery and work with cancer patients in post-operative exercise and quality of life programs. The following is what sets us apart from other cancer exercise programs:
- Comprehensive programming covers 26 types of cancer, as well as pediatrics, with special emphasis on breast cancer and breast reconstruction
- INVALUABLE hands-on training & experience in assessment protocol including goniometry to measure joint ROM, postural assessments, and girth measurements to monitor for lymphedema
- An opportunity to ask questions and have them answered right then and there
- Workshop attendees receive 2 days of specialized training and 2019 12th Edition module one-four CES Handbooks (Pilates & Yoga supplements can be purchased separately)
- One hundred question examination to be taken online following the workshop
- Upon completion and an 80% or better score on the examination, graduates will receive a complimentary listing on our online International Cancer Exercise Specialist Directory….bringing clients to you!
- FREE one-year membership to the Medical Fitness Network – $169 value (you will potentially receive referrals from MFN, ZERO Prostate Cancer, Women’s Survivor Alliance, Cancer Support Community, Breast Cancer Wellness Magazine, and more)
- Access to our professional video library, private Facebook group, and ongoing webinar series to provide you with the most current and cutting-edge information in the field of oncology rehabilitation
- CEU’s for ACE, AFAA, CPTN, NASM, NFPT, ISSA, Yoga Alliance, and more!
Increase your client base, earn CEU’s, and join the fight against CANCER!