Individual Assessment & Custom Video with Andrea Leonard PFP Personal Trainer of the Year and CETI President/Founder.
Your initial consult will be conducted through Skype, Facetime, or Zoom and will include the following:
* Comprehensive health history review
* Postural assessment to identify muscle imbalances that may cause undo wear and tear on the joints, lead to arthritic changes, and pain
* Range of motion evaluation to determine limitations that may cause pain, affect performance, and limit your ability to perform activities of daily living as well as exercise and sports
* Nutritional/dietary analysis
* Discussing personal goals and interests
The next step will be to create a custom exercise video that will address your needs and goals. The video will address lymphedema identification, prevention, and management as well as proper form and biomechanics to prevent injury and maximize results.
Benefits of your customized exercise programming include the following:
* Improved treatment tolerance
* Increased strength & stamina
* Better sleep
* Improved appetite
* Prevent/minimize the risk of osteoporosis, diabetes, future cancers, high blood pressure and cholesterol, heart disease, future cancers, damage to the heart & lungs, and lymphedema