This is designed for wellness coaches, personal trainers and professionals who need advice on specific programs for clients who are in the different phases of cancer diagnosis, treatment and recovery.
This service includes an Individual Assessment & Custom Video with Andrea Leonard PFP Personal Trainer of the Year and CETI President/Founder.
The initial consult will be conducted through Skype, Facetime, or Zoom (may include client also) and will include the following:
* Comprehensive health history review
* Postural assessment/review to identify muscle imbalances that may cause undo wear and tear on the joints, lead to arthritic changes, and pain
* Range of motion evaluation/review to determine limitations that may cause pain, affect performance, and limit your ability to perform activities of daily living as well as exercise and sports
* Nutritional/dietary analysis
* Discussing personal goals and interests
The next step will be to create a custom exercise video that will address client needs and goals. The video will address lymphedema identification, prevention, and management as well as proper form and biomechanics to prevent injury and maximize results.
Benefits of customized exercise programming include the following:
* Improved treatment tolerance
* Increased strength & stamina
* Better sleep
* Improved appetite
* Prevent/minimize the risk of osteoporosis, diabetes, future cancers, high blood pressure and cholesterol, heart disease, future cancers, damage to the heart & lungs, and lymphedema